Monday, November 7, 2011

a different 2ww

Thursday night the Hubby went in for a sleep study that he had been putting off for a while. The test showed what I already knew, but I guess didn't want to be true...he has sleep apnea. The tech actually had him put the  CPAP machine on in the middle of the night because she basically got all the info she needed. They told him right there that he will need a machine, but said the Dr. will get the "official" report in 2 weeks!

2 weeks! Like I need another 2ww!! You know he needs it can't we get in now? And we are gonna be in Disney and visiting family in 2 weeks so it will end up being almost 4. The Hubby is excited about getting the machine and can't wait to see how much better he will sleep and feel better during the day. I have also heard that sleep apnea can cause sperm issues so maybe the machine will help that too.

I think I am going to call the Dr. tomorrow and see if it could be fast tracked at all. It would be nice to have the machine while on vacation so we know he gets the best sleep and feels his best while we relax and have fun.

Thanks for reading my rant. I feel a bit better now. I will let you know what happens tomorrow when I call.

4 comments:

  1. I hope he gets his sleep patterns sorted out! I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through the day when you don't get a proper sleep. Have fun at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gets some help soon! That is hard to get through the day when you aren't fully rested. He definitely needs to be resting well on vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go to Disney World! :)

    OMG...poor hubby and poor you! I sleep with ear plugs when D snores, it drives me nuts. HOpe this is all fixed sooN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys.
    He snores so loud, but I am so used to it, it doesn't bother me at all. I's when I don't hear him I worry.

    I called today and a really nice nurse told me she would do everything in her power to get us the machine before we leave! That makes me feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete

It is always exciting finding new comments! I really love knowing you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...