Friday, June 1, 2012

Classy and Fabulous

Congratulations E & H @ Many Many Moons on the arrival of your Beautiful Little Girl!

Welcome to your Blogishower!

A big thank you to Natalie @ I was told there would be pajamas for hosting!

This is my first time being a part of a Blogishower and I am so excited!

I can't remember exactly how I stumbled on your blog, but I am so glad I did. I know it wasn't too long after starting my blog in October and I probably clicked over from one of your long time readers. I remember being hooked from the first post I read.

From the beginning I talked about you often with my Hubby. Any time you were waiting on news from an birth mother he would ask about updates. When you experienced heartbreak we were upset with you and when we read the wonderful news of your little girl finally in your arms we were both so excited and happy for you! We are both eagerly waiting to read the next chapter.

And now for the present!

On it's way to you is a Cuddle Bunny. It's one of those little blanket buddies for babies to cuddle with and also doubles as a toy. I hope you all enjoy cuddling together. And yes, I made it. The yarn is a little stiff when it's first made so I recommend washing it before you use it. The more you play with it the softer it will get. I sent wash instructions with it.

12 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a Blogishower before. That Cuddle Bunny is the most adorable thing ever! What a thoughtful gift. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freakin cute! I would love the pattern to that! I just dug out all of my grandma's old crochet books - some of them have some really cute ideas in them. I'm thinking of scanning some of them in and posting them on a tab on the blog soon.

    Pretty cute indeed, though. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will email it to you. Too difficult to post the link from my phone. Looking forward to seeing that tab. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. This cuddle bunny is absolutely adorable! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, that is so freaking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute! I know what my sister's making us one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. Hopefully I will have time to make some more. I wish I could make them for all of your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! That cuddle bunny is just way too cute.

    ReplyDelete

It is always exciting finding new comments! I really love knowing you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...