Wednesday, December 7, 2011

tomorrow we get some answers

Finally the day is here! Tomorrow (actually later this morning since I am writing this at 3am) we go back to the Hubby's urologist for a SA! The Hubby has been on clomid for 4 months. Each month he had his hormones checked and they looked great each time. I also saw other good changes in him. I am so psyched cuz I have such a good feeling it worked at least enough that we can move on to a cycle. Our next step would be a clomid cycle for me with an IUI.

I know, I just know it worked, but there is a small chance it didn't. If it didn't then I am not sure what our options would be other than IVF. Maybe some other medication for him? I am not sure. We will find out soon, about 6 hours from now in fact.

I am also getting checked out tomorrow. Nothing big just my annual checkup plus pap. I will get to fill Monty in on all the happenings since he referred me to the RE.

Please say a little prayer we get to the next step! Love you all and thinking about you often.

7 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping for some good news for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the good news! Fingers crossed for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Hoping for positive results tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is always exciting finding new comments! I really love knowing you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...