Friday, May 4, 2012

i'm standing in the fire

This morning I got up, got ready and hopped in my car to go get my last u/s and bloodwork before my 4th IUI on Sunday. I put my ipod on shuffle and the first song that came up was perfect. I haven't heard this song in a long time and having it come on today really touched me and pumped me up. It is about taking risks and going for what you desire. I am doing just that. I am not just surviving, I am doing something, everything I can to get to my baby.



Today's u/s showed my 3 little piggies have grown! They are now 17mm, 19mm and 21mm and my lining is really good at 10mm. Dr G double checked with me that I was ok with possibly having twins (she didn't say anything about triplets). Either way we are fine with it. I trigger with ovidrel tonight and we go in bright and early Sunday morning for our IUI.

We call them cool
Those hearts that have no scars to show
The ones that never do let go
And risk the tables being turned

We call them fools
Who have to dance within the flame
Who chance the sorrow and the shame
That always comes with getting burned

But you've got to be tough when consumed by desire
'Cause it's not enough just to stand outside the fire

We call them strong
Those who can face this world alone
Who seem to get by on their own
Those who will never take the fall

We call them weak
Who are unable to resist
The slightest chance love might exist
And for that forsake it all

They're so hell-bent on giving ,walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

Standing outside the fire
Standing outside the fire
Life is not tried, it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire

There's this love that is burning
Deep in my soul
Constantly yearning to get out of control
Wanting to fly higher and higher I can't abide
Standing outside the fire

Standing outside the fire
Standing outside the fire
Life is not tried, it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire

10 comments:

  1. How exciting! I've got my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts winging your way ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emily, I feel so good about this! What perfect follies and a lush lining. Good luck with the IUI. I'll be sending you lots of positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad they're growing nicely and your lining is where it should be. Good luck with the trigger tonight and I will keep you in my thoughts for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers your way! Really hoping the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you with all my heart for your IUI... you are doing everything with so much love, hope and determination - which counts for so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading all your comments again as we drive to our IUI. Just knowing you are thinking of me and have good feelings about this bring tears to my eyes. Your sweet comments warm my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been thinking about you all day! I hope your IUI went well and that this is your time! I will keep praying for at least one sticky!!

    ReplyDelete

It is always exciting finding new comments! I really love knowing you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...