Wednesday, May 9, 2012

my progesterone is normal!!

I had my progesterone bloodwork this morning and I was totally expecting it to be low since it was low for the 3 clomid cycles. Apparently I was totally wrong and I am so happy to be wrong! I don't need to take the pills!

OMG! I am so excited! Could things actually be going smoothly? Could my body be working?

Ok I need to calm down! I am getting myself over excited and I don't want to because then I will crash and burn if I get a negative.

Breathe.

11 comments:

  1. Yey for normal progesterone! That is great news. Whoop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *always* get excited about normal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge deal! Especially from someone who suffers from low progesterone, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this is awesome!! You've been in my thoughts over the past few weeks. I'm sending all the positive thoughts and good vibes I have your way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that your progesterone is good :)) Thinking of you and have my FXd for your 2WW xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! Hope the streak continues :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited my body is doing something right! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome news! I hope it's a sign of great things to come!

    ReplyDelete

It is always exciting finding new comments! I really love knowing you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...