Ok...this is waaaaaaaay overdue! I feel bad that I have been nominated by so many people and haven't thanked you all and passed it on.
So Thank you, Thank you... Adrift on a dandelion breeze, EmHart @ Follow Every Rainbow, Jen @ The Chronicles of Violetta Margaritta, Joys Truly @ Gonna Do It For Baby, Audrey @ Building a Family Through DI and Rebecca @ Life of an Army Wife. Thank you SOOOO much! I'm really honored. It really is a lovely award from lovely women. I love reading your blogs. Thank you for letting me into your life.
I think I got you all. If I didn't I am so sorry and please tell me so I can add you!
Here is how it works:
- Share who gave this award to you with a link back to their blog (above)
- Write down 7 random facts about yourself
- Give this award to 15 other bloggers
- Let them know they have won
- Pop the award on your blog
7 random facts about me:
- I broke my tailbone sophomore year of high school. It's a kinda funny story. You should know where I live we are overrun by geese most of the year. So, I was in gym class and we were playing something where we had to run around in the field. I was running and ended up slipping on goose poop and landing on my ass! I was in pain and covered in poop! I have nerve damage from it. If I sit for too long my lower back and upper butt goes numb and that area is sore to the touch all the time.
- I don't like chocolate chip cookies. Well, I do, just without the chocolate chips. I make the dough and put chips in half for the Hubby and make the other half plain for me.
- The Hubby goes on a lot of business trips, usually to the same few places. Ever since the first one he has surprised me with a tiny snow globe from each new state he visits. I have 7 of them now. My favorite is from Tennessee. It has a pair of blue suede shoes inside and the base reads "Walking in Memphis"
- I love playing board and card games! My absolute favorite is a card game called Phase 10. It reminds me of a mix between rummy and Uno. My family, especially my grandparents, get pretty serious and cutthroat while playing, but it's always fun!
- My first pet was a hermit crab named Hermie. I would build lego houses and mazes for him.
- I have a random shaped birth mark on my right arm surrounded by 3 large pronounced freckles.(I say pronounced because I am covered in lots of smaller freckles) It must have been a dominant trait because my Dad had the exact same thing on his right arm! I hope my kids get it too!
- I love anything spicy. Spicy with lots of flavor. Sometimes I just really want spicy and it's not hot enough till I start to sweat around my nose. I got that from my Dad too. He used to eat a jar of jalapenos a week.